Saturday, June 24, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to my sports blog! My goal for this site is to create a place where I can discuss some issues in the sporting world with anyone who reads this. I will focus mostly on Ohio State and Cleveland sports, but I will also discuss some of the more broad issues if I deem it necessary. This is not a MySpace or a Xanga, but if you really want to know about me, you can read my profile (side bar) if you like. As a sports fan, as well as a prospective journalist, I will try to maintain as much objectivity as possible, but don't expect that to stand true for every single post.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself as a sports fan.:



Favorite collegiate teams: OSU Football & Men's Basketball
Favorite Collegiate players: Troy Smith, Anthony Gonzalez, Jamar Butler, Greg Oden, Brady Quinn




Favorite baseball team: Cleveland Indians
Favorite Players: Travis Hafner, Grady Sizemore, Victor Martinez




Favorite Football team: Cleveland Browns
Favorite Players: Charlie Frye, LeCharles Bentley, and dare I say Braylon Edwards?




Favorite Basketball team: Cleveland Cavaliers
Favorite Player: Do I even need to say?