Friday, November 17, 2006

Michigan Game Thread

No thanks to a nice little stomach virus, I'm pushing up the gameday thread to right now. I was planning on this post to be a keys to the game and/or remembering Bo kind of thing, but as luck would have it I am essentially bedridden, so you all will have to settle for my score prediction for the game. One can only hope that this is all gone by tomorrow, because there's no chance that I miss this game, even if it means infecting the entire C-Deck.

I originally expected a 10 point, high scoring win for the Buckeyes, however with the loss of Bo at the most unexpected of times, one has to imagine that the Wolverines give us a fight we haven't seen in quite some time. I still think Ohio State will come out victorious, because I don't think there's any chance whatsoever that after coming out so clutch so many times before, that Troy Smith puts on a lackadaisical performance on his final home game.

Ohio State - 31
Michigan - 27