With the Buckeye season kicking off on Saturday and school starting for me on Thursday I expect this to be one of the longer weeks of my teenage life. However, I plan to spend much of my time on the blog making Ohio State-related posts. In fact, I am doing what I hope becomes an annual "week of previews." The following is the schedule that (hopefully) I will follow this week:
- Monday - Projecting the OSU schedule. This won't be an in-depth game-by-game preview, but rather a brief summary of how I feel the Buckeyes will do in each game. And I'll spoil some of the fun for you right now: No, we don't go undefeated (But to keep things optimistic, we still win the Big 10!).
- Tuesday - Looking over the rest of the Big 10. This will probably be the most in-depth of the previews.
- Wednesday - Michigan Preview: Offense. I'm good friends with plenty of Michigan fans, and they have been bugging me to write stuff about Michigan, so here it is.
- Thursday - Michigan Preview: Defense/Special Teams.
- Friday - Northern Illinois Preview. This may be postponed to Saturday morning, but we'll have to see.