Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I told you so

Ever since I've created this site, I've only made a few posts about baseball, something that totally disgusts me. I love the sport and everything about it, but when your team is nothing short of mediocre when they really should be in the playoffs. It's just frustrating.

Anyways, my few baseball posts that have been made are usually all about one man: Pronk. I have been saying that he is one of the best hitters in all of baseball, and probably in the entire American League. Now, finally, another blog has joined my side in this argument. Sportszilla does a lengthy comparison between Pronk and Ortiz, in which all the stats are either in Pronks favor, or are quite comparable.

This also goes without mentioning that Ortiz bats ahead of a future hall of famer in Manny Ramirez, where even though Victor is a good player, he's no Manny.





I won't get into details myself (that's what sportszilla is here for), but you can look at the stats. They don't lie. Papi may have 6 more HR and RBI, but he has a solid 40 ABs over Pronk as well.