Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Some graphics

Early today, I made my second photoshop background, this one of OSU receiver Ted Ginn Jr. I started off just messing around, then I started to like what I saw, and I ran with it. Also, here's my first ever background (that has looked somewhat decent), one of Troy Smith.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'd also like to announce that I will also start making backgrounds via request, if you like what you see here. Just copy the following order form and fill it out. Contact me either via e-mail or on AIM (below).

Form:
What you want (Wallpaper, message board sig, etc.):
Image size:
Players/teams to use:
Pictures
(provide links if you can):
Text:
Any other details:

E-Mail: pfef73@gmail.com
AIM: Pfef Masta Flex

For a portfolio of some of my message board signatures and photo manipulations, you can look at my photobucket album here.